Lincoln Electric K2697-1 Easy MIG 140 Wire Feed Welder
Can set up for gas-free flux core welding or gas-shielded MIG welding for steel, stainless and aluminium 50500 IPM wire feed speed control Fully adjustable drive system reduces wire tangle and crushing rasps-to-brass gun connection for enhanced conductivity Cast aluminium body with rigid drive aids wire alignment
- 30 to 140-amp welding output range is enough for many tasks, Heavy Duty Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters.
- Welds 18 gauge to 5/16″ using self-shielded Lincoln Inner shield NR – 211 MP Welds 24 gauge to 3/16″ using Lincoln Super Arc L-56 Welds 22 gauge to 10 gauge using Lincoln Superglue 4043.
- Welds both MIG, Flux-cored wire, and Aluminum MIG : Requires spool gun sold separately K2532-1, Plug in the Easy-Mug 140 anywhere with a common 120 Volt input power available.
- Right out of the box, the Easy Mug 140 is ready to go. The Easy-Mug 140 is easy to set up for gasless flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielding MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories… the Lincoln Electric Easy-Mug 140 is a top quality tool for anyone with welding needs., 3 year, Plugs into a household 115V, 20 amp outlet, Capable Performance
- Forgiving arc makes dialling in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter Gas/Gasses